Men


"gentleman"
if you have never noticed, this word actually means "A Gentle Man". How many Gentle Men do i know? A few i guess. My own Husband can be heartless sometimes. My 2020 has been going pretty smoothly, apart from meeting with a few "gentlemen". First, i land this job interview, my first time to be employed actually. Don't worry i didn't take the job. I meet with the boss, A Man. He tells me "you know Cat, you are not presentable in what you are wearing, A lady should wear a nice dress." i was wearing a nice black trouser and a beautiful Chinese blouse. i just look at him and i smile. My mind is telling me "Cat, just give him a stopper." The stopper stays in my head. Today i meet this guy, obviously younger than me, i think it would be better if i called him a boy. Has really nice dreadlocks, cool shades and an army jacket. he looks like he is really trying to be stylish. he calls out to me a few times.
"hey Beautiful?"
"beautiful?" he repeats the statement a few times, so finally i say "hello to you too". he goes on "whats your name?"
"i'm not gonna tell you my name" i tell him. immediately my mind says, he is gonna insult you for saying that. i look at him and he starts insulting me.
"whats in a name? is a name something to be proud of" am like, yeah am a Cat my name means a lot.
he goes on "are you married?"
"yes i am" i reply.
"do you have a child?"
"i do"
and he replies "i thought so, your tits are way down there, i can actually tell that you are not only a mother, you are actually a grandmother. and your ass, you have no ass, did you seat on a wire? You are only a skeleton" . being a Cat i am slim. all these responses are stirring a rise in me, in my head am so mad i want to slap him and ask him who his mother is. That was all i kept thinking about.
"Who is your mother boy?".
I couldn't reply, so i just kept walking and ignoring him. later on i thought. "too bad am never gonna know where he got those dreadlocks done, coz they were really nice."

But, that brings me to my topic of the day. Who is responsible? "The mother?" or "The Child?". notice i don't talk about Men. I love them, remember  #ilovedeew. What i know is, any Man who loves a Woman, Respects them. I don't mean to brag, but after all am a Cat and Men do come to the world through a Woman. Am a Mother. I have a Son. I dont want my son to insult Women when he is older. I want him to respect them. I dont know about the future. but as far as today goes, it is "The Future." i can make it better. Maybe by a slap or two?

What last year taught me was that RESPECT is gone. Sometimes i get so mad i feel like walking in the streets just shouting RESPECT in ALL CAPS.  I grew up in the village, I mean "THE VILLAGE"
love, respect, and peace was all i knew. But then i got to the city and "kapish" that became a word that i forgot existed.

I don't know who is responsible, but i will try to leave the world a better place to live in, for THE FUTURE.
.
chip in, who do you think is responsible? "The Mother" Or "The Child"?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

#ilovedeew
#confessionsnetwork
#loveworld
#love
#thefuture


Comments