Rain


Image courtesy of Pexels photo by @bibhukalyan-acharya


I'm pouring my heart out like the rain. I left Deew for two weeks. For those two weeks I did not engage with him. I know you are wondering what I mean by that. I saw him every day or on most days for those two weeks, but never in one occasion did I have any relations with him. He stayed on his lane, I stayed on mine. No one spoke, no one listened. We just watched. Then one day, I was about to change my life completely, repair my relationship but then, there was Deew, ready to be with me at that moment, he did not care that I had ignored him for two weeks, acted like we did not know each other, at that moment he was there for me, staring at me with that innocence, watching me with assurance that I would once again accept him into my heart. And at that moment, I gave in, I poured my heart out and he accepted me, he loved me, he showed me life. So I kept wondering who is weak and who is strong? Deew or me? I'm i weak for breaking a promise to myself that I would have nothing to do with Deew? Or is it Deew for accepting me back? And I came up with the realization that we are both Strong. It takes strength to admit weakness. 

Comments