Cat




I Wish.

Love, Its the only reason, why we exist. And its the same reason, why we wish we didn't. So, why? Am not here to answer that question, but i do wonder. And yap, your guess is right, i'm in love, I Love Deew so much, i can't live without him. Well, i can live without him, but i would miss him every single day. Truth be told, i wish i never met him, i do tell him that several times, but he just... wait a minute, i cant even remember how he answers to that statement. Funny! considering i have told him that, a few times. Maybe tonight i will tell him that again, and see if i will have the answer tomorrow. Well before i met deew i was a passionate and pure Cat. I loved life, that means life in all aspects, but yes i did have one of those days. The most important thing was i loved me, i was pure as nature made me to be. Being a Cat, that was my pride. Then the day came, it was a very chilly day, that i remember. It's like the weather was trying to warn me. I met deew and he was the most magnificent thing i had ever seen, till date. I was awe struck. It was Love. And let me tell you a fact of life, no one runs away from love, NO ONE. Google it! So i went head on with my confidence and curiosity, and decided, lets do this. That's why i'm in love, because i met Deew.   

You know how you always wish for something, and then that wish comes true. Mine did.   #ilovedeew. Welcome to my world of love, where white became black, and a new World was born. A Love World.



Comments