Marry Me?




Yes!!!

Love just cracks you open, all your faults and strengths are laid bare for everyone to see. That is why people get married, because they want everyone to know that it's not their fault, they just fell in love. Sometimes I just look back at the things that love has made me do and I just laugh, because it's so funny, it's the most stupid things (more on this). Is that the point of life then, having a good laugh? Because believe me, Time is a very good teacher. It gives you space and time, and before you know it, it's Time. And you just laugh at yourself for all the things you had but didn't see, all the clues and most important, the life that you missed, because you thought time would always be there.

So just as usual, I was googling stuff. My day doesn’t end without searching for something on google. So today I googled google (I know). So I found this interesting story, in their stories section about a man,   Yasushi “Yassan” Takahashi Japanese who wanted to propose to his girlfriend, Natsuki but he did not know how. "Then one day he stumbled across GPS art: the act of creating a large-scale digital drawing by traveling with a GPS device along a predetermined route. When the route is uploaded to a mapping tool like Google Earth, a form takes shape. From <https://about.google/stories/gpsart/> “In simple terms he established his ground. He quit his job and embarked on a journey to make the proposal, around Japanese islands. And he had never been anywhere outside of Tokyo, and not only that he got in the Guinness book of records. “Some six months and 4,451 miles later, his “Marry Me” drawing was complete. The proposal landed him the Guinness World Record for the largest GPS drawing in history. From<https://about.google/stories/gpsart/> ".  Talk about just living your life.

This story got me thinking, what would you do for love? Have you already done enough or is there more to give? Because love has no end, it has no infinity, it’s endless. That is why the human race keeps growing, because two people somewhere fell in love.

Now that I think about it, I haven't done enough for love, there is more for me to give.

What would you do for Love?
What would you do with google?



Comments