Love will make you do crazy things


LOVE is a lot of things, but one sure thing that love is, is that LOVE is CRAZY.
Yes! if you consider yourself sane, chances are you have not truly fallen in love. Love will drive you nuts. The other day i was thinking about my love journey, not only with my husband but with my previous boyfriends, before i met my husband. It turns out that my crazy side only came out when i met my husband.
I was, for the sake of my husband, still am head over heels for that man. But the crazy things that falling in love with him has made me do, am yet to wrap my head around it. Before meeting my husband i had my life figured out, i wanted a career, i wanted to write a million books, travel the world and of course fall in love with a wonderful man and raise our family together on a farm in a big mansion.
Well Life does not always turn out the way you plan, "God laughs on a daily basis, especially when we tell him our plans". Because he already knows what is waiting for you around the corner but i think he loves how determined we are. So I met my husband while i was in campus, we were both in our first year, Through him i met #deew, Ran away from home, Forgot how to write (Mind you i was in the middle of writing a book), but once i met him, the only thing i thought about day and night was him, my world revolved around him. I also did a lot of other crazy things that as i see it, only happened because i met my husband.
However meeting him, showed me a different side of life that i never even knew existed. You know, you just live in your perfect little paradise and one day you meet a stranger who shows you that the world is not just about your small paradise, it is a big world out there and you only know a fraction of it. That's what falling in love did to me, i knew another world and in the process discovered another side of me.
Today i just want to let you know that the only ticket you need to be CRAZY is LOVE.


Comments